Law Discussion Forum
Do you have doubts about a criminal complaint? Is it your first judicial action? If yes, you will need some advice or reassure. How and where to find good legal advice? Of course, on the internet! Free law discussion forum is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. How to use it? Find you location and search for information that is relevant to your case. If you have a different legal question, ask lawyer online!
There are at least ten of good instructions that will help you to find quality, reliable, knowledgeable attorney. To compare the prices of individual law firms just search on Google and find current price lists! Remember the other names of lawyers: attorney, advocate, barrister, counsel, counsellor or solicitor.
What Happened to You?
If possible, we would like to help you with your legal issues. Tell us what happened to you (submit law related ticket) and wait for answers and legal tips from the involved attorneys. Do you have some problem at work? In the family (divorce or disputes about children and alimony) with wife / husband? Is it about a crime (bodily injury, robbery, vandalism or theft) or misdemeanor? Do you have health problems abroad (vacation, business stay)? Do you have debts? Are you scared of the execution? Do you think, that debt collecting agency violated the laws of the country? What can you do if a debt collector violates the FDCPA? Did you already paid the penalty?
Are you Legal Aid Professional?
Are you a qualified lawyer? Do you work as the single lawyer or as a partner in law firm? Do you wanna to advertise your/their services online on the web (for free)? Register
here and answer user queries in legal counseling. Why to do that?
You can help others and gain a new client! Everyone wants quality and capable lawyer. This offer is advantageous especially for beginning lawyers. But it shall apply to anybody. Contingent fee meaning
: Fee charged for a lawyer's services only if the lawsuit (court) is successful or is favorably settled out of court.
Legal Questions & Answers: FAQ
- Your first meeting?
- Be ready to ask a lot of questions regarding both your particular matter and the lawyer’s practice. Very important question for potential lawyer sound like this: how many similar matters have you handled and what were those results? What restrictions will be in case of representation? How quickly do you respond to phone calls, e-mails or other forms of communication? How can I reach you after normal business hours and is it possible?
- How to win a lawsuit as soon as possible?
- This mystery would like to know everyone, even the lawyers themselves. Before you start a lawsuit (action), put together all the facts. Strengths of both - you and your opponent. Do you know what the arbitral tribunal mean? It is a fast-track lawsuit without the possibility of appeal.
- What does "no win no fee lawyer" mean?
- We are talking about law firms or single lawyers who are working for free. Well, not quite :) These lawyers will receive a commission only when they win the lawsuit. It has its advantages and disadvantages. Zero cost on lawyer in the beginning of the trial, but the high commission for the won court.
- Meaning of OVI / DUI / DWI / OMVI?
- This is a frequent question in the forum. What is the difference Between these shortcuts OVI / DUI / DWI / OMVI? Practically none, at least for the year 2014/2015. Abbreviation OMVI Means Operating a Motor Vehicle while under the Influence of Alcohol or drugs of abuse. DUI cases are for criminal defense lawyers (defense attorneys), that are specialized in the defense of individuals and companies charged with criminal conduct.
- Free consultation: car accident lawyer.
- I had an accident with a motor vehicle. Can i have the first consultation with a lawyer for free? How much are the fees for sessions with a traffic accident attorney or defense lawyer? Can I get a discount at the first meeting?
- How much does it cost to hire lawyer?
- It is very difficult to answer the question, how much does it cost to hire a lawyer. Why? There are different locations, criminal cases and able vs less capable attorneys and law firms.
- Free lagal advice forum?
- Yes, you're right there :) Apart from the complete list of lawyers and law firms around the world, there is also a free legal advice discussion forum for anyone! How does it work? You shall put the question (it must be relevant to the topic of the rights and the laws of the State) - waiting for a good response from lawyers and experienced users - get a good answer - you have to rate comments and good posts.
- What does it Jurisdiction mean?
- Jurisdiction is the practical authority granted to a formally constituted legal body or to a political leader to deal with and make pronouncements on legal matters and to administer justice within a defined area of responsibility - wikipedia. What types of jurisdictions we know? According to the type of State (location): substantive jurisdiction, local jurisdiction, personal jurisdiction, functional jurisdiction.